I’ve started trying to really get out into nature. My friends have been allowing me to tag along as they hunt, so here is how I have been gear wise.
– Pentax K-7 camera body (weather resistant)
– DA* 300mm F4 lens (weather resistant)
– 1.5x Teleconverter with silicone tape wrapped around it. My first attempt at making it weather resistant. The camera still functions, so that’s a good sign!
– Bushhawk camera mount stock.
– Custom adapter made by a friend so the camera body and lens mount both attach to the Bushhawk.
Here is a link to version 1 for comparisons sake.