The new K-5 is on par or better than current full frame sensors in quite a few aspects from a technical standpoint. The dynamic range of 14.12 Ev at ISO 80 specifically tops all other cameras, which is one technical value I personally feel is important in a picture taking tool. So overall, I’d say Pentax is making a good showing with this new camera body even though it’s APS-C sized. There are not any other APS-C cameras to come close to the K-5, but it will be interesting to see scores from the Nikon D7000, which I expect to be lower.
- Open Letter To Canon about the EOS M50
- Nikon D750 Camera Review
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!