The new K-5 is on par or better than current full frame sensors in quite a few aspects from a technical standpoint. The dynamic range of 14.12 Ev at ISO 80 specifically tops all other cameras, which is one technical value I personally feel is important in a picture taking tool. So overall, I’d say Pentax is making a good showing with this new camera body even though it’s APS-C sized. There are not any other APS-C cameras to come close to the K-5, but it will be interesting to see scores from the Nikon D7000, which I expect to be lower.
- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos