It looks like my site was down for a day or two. My host was retiring a server and had to transfer me to one of their newer ones. It looks like they must have done some things by hand which resulted in my PhotographyBanzai.com site CMS not being able to connect to the database. It was an easy fix, but I didn’t pay attention to which day they were doing the transfer (and didn’t verify it worked afterward).
- Photoshoot in the Snow, Rain, and Wind
- Sony A7 Hands-On And Opinion
- Perseverance, Perspective, and Determination
- Photographer Meetups and Tough Memories
- Canon EOS R Hands-On And Opinion
- Nikon Z7 Hands-On and Opinion
- Canon EF-M 32mm f1.4 STM Lens | First Look & Hands-On Tests
- Whatever, I’m going all in on EF-M camera gear!
- Does the EF-M camera system have a future? (EOS M)
- Solo hybrid-shooter’s camera? Not the Nikon Z and Canon EOS R…