- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Category Archives: Business
I made another android application. This time I took a suggestion from a thread on Flickr I started as a basic idea for the application. I used bits and pieces from some of my existing apps, but it was for the most part new code to deal with the image manipulation. I can’t stand those apps that unnecessarily require extreme permissions for their functionality. Sorry there isn’t any reason your … Continue reading
If you frequent my website, you will know that I visited Arizona in October to see my aunt and uncle. I took a lot of photos with the intention of using some of them for content and products my uncle and I had planned. Our first joint product is a calendar entitled (click below for more info): Arizona Mile Markers…and the Wonders in Between… My uncle decided which images were … Continue reading
I took the time to revise my book yet again and am now able to offer it on Amazon.com. It’s using the self publishing service called “Create Space” instead of “Blurb.” Create Space is owned by Amazon, so it just made sense to try them out and I’m glad to say that I’m happy with the result. I was able to offer a substantially larger book (from 110 to 160 … Continue reading
It’s time for another new Android app! My first photography app was for astrophotography. This time I wrote one that generates histograms of pretty much any sized jpeg, gif. png, or bmp you can throw at it. Here is a link to the app on the Android Market. Check out the video I made (Pentax K-5 at 720p 30fps, edited in Kdenlive): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCrZBGLw7I8 As with a lot of my apps, … Continue reading