- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Category Archives: Flash Related
Continuing on with my studio practice, I decided to try my hand again at macro photography. Equipment: – Pentax K-5 Digital SLR Camera Body – Pentax D-FA 100mm f/2.8 Macro WR lens – Kenko Pz-Af 1.5x Teleplus SHQ tele-converter – Custom Brackets flash bracket with a Sigma EF-530 DG Super flash, the Sigma acted as the trigger for the other flash units. – 2x Yongnuo YN460-II flash on Flashpoint light … Continue reading
I’ve never been that motivated to use an external flash when doing the type of photography I usually do. I completely understand the need for additional light in most situations to uniformly expose a scene. I have a Sigma 530 DG Super flash, diffuser, two slave flashes, flash stands, and flash brackets yet I don’t use them that often. My primary reason is to avoid extra bulk and to make … Continue reading