- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Category Archives: Question & Answer
More question and answer time! I answered this question before the last one I posted, but didn’t get around to posting this one. 🙂 question. having worked with a number of nice lenses, how big a difference would you say the difference between a 1.2 and a 2.8 aperture makes? I think it depends on what you are interested in doing. If you are not interested in super smooth background … Continue reading
Here is another question I received recently: I just wanted your opinion on k-5. Does it really warrant an upgrade from K-x? Should I try K-7 before breaking bank to upgrade to K-5? I’d say skip the K-7. The sensor in the K-7 has poor high-ISO capabilities. I like the camera and it has been my most used and dependable SLR ever, but I know the faults and work around … Continue reading
Question: “Yo Scott, I’ve been looking at DSLR cameras. Right now, I’m considering getting the Nikon D3100 because it is a decent price and can shoot full 1080p video. Do you think the KX or K-7 would still be better than the D3100? Also, since I’m going to acen, which two lenses would you recommend for taking picture of cosplay? I do like the features of the camera you showed … Continue reading
I was recently asked this question: Hey Scott…I’m looking at DSLRs from the filmmaker’s point of view. Of course I want to take awesome photos but the world of DSLR filmmaking is exploding and since the video quality for quite a few DSLRs are so amazing it’s something I want to get in on. I’m looking at the Canon 550D right now. I can’t afford anything like the 5D, desp…ite … Continue reading