- Did you find some of my content enjoyable, or I took photos of you that you liked? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture windows wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Category Archives: Tips and Tricks
In this video I go over using a PS4 DualShock controller when reviewing and culling photos. It’s an ergonomic and quick way to go over large numbers of photos in your initial review process. In my case I use Adobe Bridge CS5, which has limited support for keyboard shortcuts. You can use whatever controller you want as long as you have the ability to mimic keyboard inputs. The DS4Windows program … Continue reading
It’s difficult dealing with a large number of photos. Over the years I have accumulated a lot and I’ve also deleted a lot. Though I’m sure not as much as some people, right now I have around 1.25TB. Before I go into more specific details about my personal quest to get things organized and backed up to some degree, I wanted to mention the main purpose of this article. To … Continue reading
Though I’ve used Photoshop in some fashion since the early 2000s, I’m always learning or re-learning things about it. To improve the speed of editing, there are a few things that make a big difference. I’ve been trying to incorporate the keyboard more into the editing process because it does speed up editing a lot. I use Photoshop CS5, so if something doesn’t work for you then there might be … Continue reading
In my efforts to improve the quality of my convention videos, I have spent time working through the settings of my DSLR cameras to get the best quality out of them as possible. I went over some settings in my previous article, but I thought only settings themselves were worth spending more time on. These techniques and settings apply to the K-5 and most likely the K-7 cameras. Overview on … Continue reading