- Canon EOS R Hands-On And Opinion
- Nikon Z7 Hands-On and Opinion
- Canon EF-M 32mm f1.4 STM Lens | First Look & Hands-On Tests
- Whatever, I’m going all in on EF-M camera gear!
- Does the EF-M camera system have a future? (EOS M)
- Solo hybrid-shooter’s camera? Not the Nikon Z and Canon EOS R…
- Canon Full-Frame Mirrorless Rumors And Analysis
- Nikon Z7 And Z6 One Step Forward One Step Back…
- Open letter to Canon about the EOS M50
- Nikon D750 Camera Review
Category Archives: Jury Rigging
Makeshift tools, contrivances, and mad science experiments abound!
Disclaimer: There is no warranty or assuredness that the text provided is accurate, so you must try at our own personal risk. Know that you could screw your camera up if you are not careful and the risk is only yours to take. If you don’t want to take the risk, send the camera in to Pentax for servicing. It’s that simple! Now with the Myth Busters-esque disclaimer out of … Continue reading →
| | Comments