- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Category Archives: Linux
I’ve used Linux on and off for many years. Although, the last few years my primary desktop computer is Linux only (On Kubuntu at the moment). The big issue with Linux is that many large commercial applications (and games) don’t offer a native build for Linux or even acknowledge that it exists. I spend a good deal of time producing content such as photos or videos. This is a problem. … Continue reading
I’m always looking for ways to improve my work. That goes for pretty much anything I do, but lately it is convention videos that needed more improvement. At Kollision Con I took 57 clips that I plan on making a Youtube video out of as seen in my previous post. EDIT: here is the resulting video… Youtube compilation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-21DA3E1eM Keep in mind that I use Ubuntu (Kubuntu variant) and … Continue reading
The first article on the speed of the SD cards I wrote was pretty successful. I get quite a bit of traffic from that, so I think people probably find it useful. The issue with writing follow up articles is that I’m limited to what I have on hand to test with (if you have contacts to acquire test cards let me know). It’s been a few months and I … Continue reading
Check out my second SD card testing article (notably with a SanDisk Extreme Class 10 and Transcend 16GB Class 10). Most of my largest articles happen on a whim. I think of an idea and then keep scaling it up as I think of ways to make the article even more interesting and useful. My initial though here was to see how my collection of SD memory cards faired write-speed … Continue reading