- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Category Archives: Linux
This embedded video below is a clipped together “music video” from full 1080p HD clips I recorded with the new Pentax K-5 camera. Click here full-sized version. As I was saying, I used a Pentax K-5 (1080p @ 25 FPS), at the highest quality setting. All clips were set to 40% speed and patched together in kdenlive (kdenlive.org) for Linux with a creative commons licensed song (see the end of … Continue reading
Lately, I’ve been going through hundreds of photos at a time for the new photography website. Funds are an issue these days, but I decided to order a small upgrade for my computer. While this isn’t photography related specifically, it fit into the whole process from camera to website and is a vital aspect. Slow tools mean more time wasted. As you might know, I’ve been exclusively using the Ubuntu … Continue reading
For better or worse I’ve been using Linux exclusively for a long time now. More specifically I use Ubuntu Linux as it is pretty user friendly (for Linux). That being said, I spend a lot of time processing and editing images. Here is a list of software I’ve been using on Linux and a little about what I think of each one: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Yeah, I actually use my … Continue reading