- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
Category Archives: News
I decided to put another one of my books on this website. I wrote this back in 2010 – 2011. I’ve evolved as a (convention/cosplay) photographer a lot since then, but it is still worth a read. Convention Photography (Click here to read the book.) Description: Learn all about the exciting subculture that is convention photography! Straight from the experiences of a long time convention attendee, He has spent years … Continue reading
Any interest in reading the science fiction book I wrote in 2012? I just put the entire text on my website. I’d rather have it be read than sit on Amazon with little attention: http://photographybanzai.com/creator-sky-book/ You can hate me for the cliffhanger ending later.
We recently had a moderately sized meetup at a local garden. One of the photographers there also does videography and decided to put together a video featuring all of the photographers at the event. The videographer is Charles R. and he goes by the handle “Hikikomorisama.” You can see more of his video work here and some of his photography here. Here is the photographer interview on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19nHd-NCtlQ I’m … Continue reading
I’ll be attending Katsucon 2013. It is a large convention in the National Harbor, MD area. I’ll, of course, be taking cosplay photos for a good amount of the convention. I’m open for short photo sessions and my usual impromptu pictures. This will be quite a long trip, but I’ve managed it before with the same travel friend for Otakon back in 2011. I’m going to try to pack as … Continue reading