- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Category Archives: News
I’ll be attending Katsucon 2013. It is a large convention in the National Harbor, MD area. I’ll, of course, be taking cosplay photos for a good amount of the convention. I’m open for short photo sessions and my usual impromptu pictures. Edit: Went to the convention and finished processing the photos. Check out these image galleries for photos of the convention: Photography Banzai Gallery: Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Facebook (you … Continue reading
Edit: I finished processing my photos. Please check out the related gallery links articles below. Convention Report Technical Talk Convention Photos: Photography Banzai: Friday, Saturday, Maid Cafe, Masquerade, Sunday Facebook (tag-able): Friday, Saturday, Maid Cafe, Masquerade, Sunday For anyone who came to this website looking for Taiyou Con photos that I took… I won’t be able to process and upload them until I get back home on the 11th. It … Continue reading
Canon announced their new 6D full-frame camera body. You can see all of the detailed specifications here. You can see my article on the Nikon D600 here where I basically gave it a very positive outlook. While compromises were made with the D600, it still has enough from a value standpoint to be really appealing. The Canon 6D on the other hand has a suggested retail price of $2099 US, … Continue reading
As I’m sure most of the people who read this site know, the Nikon D600 was announced recently. The simple fact you need to know is that it is an enthusiast level full-frame camera. Not only that, but the starting price of $2099 in the USA is the lowest a full-frame (FF) camera has been offered for from release (technically, the Sony A850 that bombed was $2000?). This camera is … Continue reading