- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Category Archives: Web
Update: See official information on PentaxForums.com EDIT: Some updates for new information… Specifications so far I personally think are valid: – Traditional digital SLR camera. – 16 Mega-pixel sensor with video capabilities like the K-01 – Weather resistant (Pentax WR). – Uses AA or rechargeable batteries. Basically the same power system as the K-r. – ISO range from 100 to 25600. – Black, white, and blue body panels in the … Continue reading
EDIT, my opinion of the camera here: http://photographybanzai.com/2012/02/02/my-thoughts-on-the-pentax-k-01/ In about 24 hours, we will find out what this new Pentax K-01 is all about. Until then, I’ve been trying to figure out what it might be like. You have tons of information on Pentax Forums. As well as places like here (Club Snap) and here. From Club Snap: They say that the only viewfinder is the 3 inch LCD as … Continue reading
I was planning this application since I made the histogram one. Actually, my initial idea was to make a “histogram game” where the user would find out if their photo histogram was considered “good” by the software. I had some of the app written by copying existing code and modifying it, but I kept putting the project off. In retrospect I probably felt the app wasn’t exciting enough to bother … Continue reading