- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
Category Archives: Action
The last time there was a World Pentax Day, I took some macro photos. This time I went with action self portraits. Levitation: Jump split, aka. “Riding the imaginary horse.” “Pushing the imaginary lawn mower.” Handstand splits: Quite a set, eh? I’m thinking action bases photo are one of my favorite styles. I’d like to get more into this style in the future. I was thinking about using flash, but … Continue reading
Have you been interested in trying out action photography? I have too! Just recently two friends and I tried out some basic action photography on a whim as were were taking photos at a local park. I thought that writing about what we did and adding a bit extra on how to do animated sequences (GIF files) in Adobe Photoshop would be a fun supplement to the main article. We … Continue reading
Fall is in full force now. Strong winds and leaves everywhere. I took a few images today with the K-7 and FA 50mm f1.4. These images below are in the range f1.6 to f2.0. I was looking to get some action shots, but of course once I went outside the wind didn’t pickup much. 3rds. Curve. Slice. Suspended.