- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- My entire Convention Photography book on this site!
- The Entire Creator Sky Book On This Site
- Cosplay Photographer Anderson Garden Interview Video
- ACEN 2013 Photos
- DIY: 12″ gold/silver reflector as a flash bounce.
- Navy Pier Cosplay Meetup 2013
- Katsucon 19 (2013) photography
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvivitar vs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Category Archives: Animals
As I mentioned in my previous post, the K-5 was returned from service. For my initial test I took some macro photos and also too a few photos of two cats. The conditions in this case were dark with tungsten lights, so ISO was pretty high at 2000-3200. It’s funny how quickly I start taxing the K-5 in situations I usually wouldn’t bother trying with the K-7. The gray one … Continue reading
Last week I took the DA* 300mm f4 out with the 1.5x Kenko teleconverter to a local state park. It’s always a challenge, but fun as well. Birds are generally very skittish, so even the slightest movement will set them off in the opposite direction. I eventually found a spot along the lake and camped out there for a while. Here are some of the resulting images. All images were … Continue reading
We have had feral cats around for a few years. It’s a tough life they lead, but the alternative in captivity is most likely a quick “humane” end. As some of them are quite friendly, I take photos of them occasionally. Here is a link to the full set I took recently A few highlights: Little tiger face. This was the first time I saw this cat. She must have … Continue reading