- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
Category Archives: People
The Pentax WG-2 has a special macro configuration that allows some unique images. In addition to the lens being capable of a 1cm macro mode, the camera comes with 6 while LED lights that surround the front element of the lens. This allows these extreme close ups to have sufficient light. Here is a picture of the camera’s lens and macro lights: The white circles surrounding the lens glass are … Continue reading
Before Comic Con, I attended a small meetup at Cantigny Gardens in Wheaton Illinois. It is a large park with a lot of green space, flowering gardens, buildings, a tank park (yes, military tanks), and other various structures. The equipment used: Pentax K-01 with the Pentax FA* 85mm f1.4 lens Pentax K-5 with the Pentax FA* 24mm f2 lens and Sigma flash. The LCD screen is a lot more vibrant … Continue reading
A friend of mine set up a meetup at a local garden. We had initially intended to have this meetup focus on cosplay photography, but as things work out often in Rockford, only one cosplayer was able to make it. The largest issue being that most people in the convention scene live in the Chicago area. I’ll admit it is difficult sometimes making the 90 mile trip to the Chicago … Continue reading
I promoted this on my other outlets such as Twitter and Facebook, but I thought it would be nice to make an article as well. I’ll go into technical details after the highlight photos. Some highlights of the event: Situation: – We were there from around noon to 7pm. The beginning hours had a lot of strong harsh light we had to deal with, but it worked out alright. – … Continue reading