- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Category Archives: Practice and Testing
I’m part of a local photographer group on facebook and someone offered up the possibility of being in a gallery. I thought I might as well come up with an idea and see if the results were worth printing. Here is the description: “The idea is cell phone pictures, printed, matted and framed in recycled frames… Think sustainability. Go to goodwill, salvation army, or even reuse old frames around your … Continue reading
So according to pentaxforums.com, today is “World Pentax Day” where everyone who has a Pentax camera is asked to participate in uploading photos to the forum gallery. I decided to take some macro photos today with my standard setup. (K-5 is being serviced), so… – K-7 with battery grip. – Custom bracket and adjustable flash cord. – Pentax 100mm f2.8 WR Macro with Kenko 1.5x teleconverter. – Sigma flash with … Continue reading
I had a request to provide unprocessed full resolution images from the airshow I went to recently where I used the K-5, DA* 300mm f4, and Kenko 1.5x Pz AF teleconverter together. I’ll be providing a few images with 100% crops straight from camera raw default settings for your viewing pleasure. First, here is some detail on the teleconverter if you don’t know about it: http://photographybanzai.com/2011/01/29/kenko-pz-af-1-5x-teleplus-shq-with-sdm-auto-focus/ The first image shows … Continue reading
Today I went out to a local park for the nice weather and to get some practice. This time I used two lenses that don’t get as much usage as some of my others. The 100mm f2.8 Macro and 10-17mm Fisheye lenses. Here are a few photos: A small photo can’t do justice to just how sharp that photo is at 100% detail. It was taken with the 100mm f2.8 … Continue reading