- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Category Archives: Trips
A friend of mine set up a meetup at a local garden. We had initially intended to have this meetup focus on cosplay photography, but as things work out often in Rockford, only one cosplayer was able to make it. The largest issue being that most people in the convention scene live in the Chicago area. I’ll admit it is difficult sometimes making the 90 mile trip to the Chicago … Continue reading
Like any photography at around sunset or sunrise, it’s a unique and wonderful time to take photos. The sky of Arizona turns into a mixture of strong blue with deep yellow. The yellow casts a tint to everything around making it seemingly glow. Not often are there clouds, so the true vibrant color is there on the forefront. I stayed out one evening toward the end of sunset and managed … Continue reading
I’ll be posting a few photos of various types of scenic views of Arizona. My first is a set of canyon and general scenic vistas from the northern areas of the state. Primarily the Grand Canyon and Canyon De Chelly. While on the south rim, it was further east and quite a ways from the major tourist trap area. Self portrait shadows always appeal to me. I really liked the … Continue reading
This was the last day on the ship. I mush have wanted to put in a good effort photography wise because the results are nice in my opinion, considering a full day sailing again. Here is the full set on Flickr. The 31mm Limited proved itself again in sharpness and contrast: One of my favorite areas of the ship, absolute forward: Ocean vistas… I really liked walking the top deck … Continue reading