- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
Category Archives: Trips
The second day of the trip we boarded the boat and waited for it to sail off to our first destination, which was Coco Cay (technically it ended up being St. Martin due to bad weather in Coco Cay). The full set of images on flickr. A large Christmas tree was on the main street deck (level 5): I managed to get a few nice bird images when waiting for … Continue reading
I’ll be writing an entry for every day of the vacation as I go through each set of photos. We arrived a day early in Florida, so we all decided to take the opportunity to visit Disney World. It’s pretty expensive for a single day (around $87 a person), but worth it. I’d like to take a dedicated trip there in the future. Here is the complete set of photos … Continue reading