- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Category Archives: Trips
Not too many photos on the 24th. We started sailing back to Florida on the 24th, so more ship photos. They had another event on the main street deck (5) which was pretty interesting. Everything from towel folding to food carving demonstrations were being shown. By then they started selling cheaper merchandise such as watches and womens’ accessories. The full set of images on Flickr. A self portrait of sorts. … Continue reading
After St. Martin, we went directly to our second and last port of call, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands (18°20’N 64°55’W). According to the wiki, the island was acquired in 1917 as part of a defensive strategy. Residents were given US citizenship in 1927. View the full set of images on Flickr. We opted again for a tour, but this time we didn’t have anything scheduled. We eventually had a … Continue reading
On day 4, I didn’t take any photos which is why I’m skipping it. For day 5 we arrived at our first port of call. It’s an island called St. Martin / Sint Maarten that is located in the Caribbean sea (coordinates 18°01’N 63°03’W). Here is the full set of images on Flickr. The highlight of the trip was a tour of our island by an American expatriate named Jose … Continue reading
Day three was still a full day on the ship because our first destination was canceled. I spent most of my time taking photos of the ship and the ocean. Photo set on Flickr. The gleaming sun: The ship life boats on the horizon. The absolute forward of the ship. One of my favorite areas. A relative of mine wiping out on the wave rider. Mini Putt on the ocean. … Continue reading