- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
Category Archives: Urban
I was getting scheduled maintenance and a car oil chance. As this usually takes some time, I decided to bring the camera along so that I could walk to a park around 10 minutes from the dealership. There is a large storm water retention structure in the park that is a prime target for graffiti artists. I actually like the graffiti, but as you will see from the photos there … Continue reading
Even with some back-focusing, quite a few of the images turned out lovely. I’m looking for forward to my next outing with this combo to see what I can really do with it. As orange as orange can get: Post-apocalyptic crossing. Symbol of Rockford:
After doing some testing with the Chinon 55mm f1.7 I was really wanting to take the lens out. So after a meeting today I took the lens and the K-7 out for a stroll at one of the local parks near the Rock River. I’m pretty enthusiastic about the results considering I probably paid a pretty small amount for the lens quite a few years ago. Considering it’s an M42 … Continue reading