- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Category Archives: Urban
Went on two small shoots this week with a friend. The first was just a survey of the location an the second we had a subject to photograph. I tried to stay out of the way as he was the one who rounded up the model. I used the DA* 55mm f1.4 SDM for both. As you can probably tell, the weather is getting bad around here. It’s quite cold … Continue reading
So I noticed a while back on Facebook that a camera store called Lundgrens was setting up a photo walk to coincide with something called the World Wide Photo Walk, so I signed up. It was fun to take photos around a great park in the area. If you happen to be one of the people I asked for a photo, send me an email and I’ll respond back with … Continue reading
After being at a local Japanese garden a few days ago, we went to a local park that has a large amount of graffiti. I have some additional photos on this site from the same place, but I thought I’d add some from the recent trip as things change frequently. I used the FA* 85mm f1.4 and DA 14mm f2.8 lenses. The 85mm is frankly amazing at rendering pleasing backgrounds. … Continue reading
I attended a vehicle show at a local church called rockfordfirst today. Every year they have a vehicle show that includes contests, food, music, and events for all ages. It’s nice idea that gives the local community something to do on a weekend and is a positive event all around. So I of course brought my K-7 and DA 14mm f2.8 lens to take some photos of the vehicles on … Continue reading