- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
Category Archives: Bags and Cases
I’ll be talking about my most recent purchase today. A Wenger Swissgear Zinc DSLR Camera Messenger Bag also known as “The ZINC” per their labeling. Here is an overview video I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzyE87mVmGE The true source of this bag is “Avenues in Leather, Inc” in Tinton Falls, NJ who appears to have licensed the Swiss Army trademark. First off, let me describe where and why I bought this bag. It … Continue reading