- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Category Archives: Lens
I recently made a video about firmware v1.03. There are improvements in auto-focus performance, especially in live-view mode. Here is a link to full sized example photos on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/152056770@N07/albums/72157685978716892 You can pick this lens up on Amazon here. Here is a crop of one 100MM@f2 photo at 100% without additional editing: I’d personally consider that is producing a nice amount of detail, especially without any editing. There are a … Continue reading
The Pentax FA 31mm f1.8 Limited was first offered in 2001 and is still in production as of 2011. It’s one of three FA Limited prime lenses. FA is the designator for full-frame lenses that are not specifically designed for digital cameras. FA Limited lenses come with film-era features like an aperture ring and all metal casings with an emphasis on a hand-assembled feel of quality. There aren’t many lenses … Continue reading
This lens was available from 2004 until around 2008 as the primary kit lens for Pentax DSLRs. Currently you can find it around at used camera lens sites like KEH or auction sites like eBay. It’s easy to find and very cheap. This is actually my second AL lens as I sold my first and acquired this one when I bought a used *ist D camera body recently. The 18-55mm … Continue reading
This Sigma lens came out around 2004 as a reasonably priced higher-end zoom lens specifically designed for digital SLR cameras. It has a maximum aperture of f2.8 throughout the entire zoom range, which is its claim to fame to being considered a higher-end lens. The reason it was lower priced probably had something to do with the unusual zoom range, 24mm being 6mm short of most standard kit zoom lens … Continue reading