- Did you find some of my content enjoyable, or I took photos of you that you liked? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture windows wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Category Archives: Lens
The Pentax FA 31mm f1.8 Limited was first offered in 2001 and is still in production as of 2011. It’s one of three FA Limited prime lenses. FA is the designator for full-frame lenses that are not specifically designed for digital cameras. FA Limited lenses come with film-era features like an aperture ring and all metal casings with an emphasis on a hand-assembled feel of quality. There aren’t many lenses … Continue reading
This lens was available from 2004 until around 2008 as the primary kit lens for Pentax DSLRs. Currently you can find it around at used camera lens sites like KEH or auction sites like eBay. It’s easy to find and very cheap. This is actually my second AL lens as I sold my first and acquired this one when I bought a used *ist D camera body recently. The 18-55mm … Continue reading
This Sigma lens came out around 2004 as a reasonably priced higher-end zoom lens specifically designed for digital SLR cameras. It has a maximum aperture of f2.8 throughout the entire zoom range, which is its claim to fame to being considered a higher-end lens. The reason it was lower priced probably had something to do with the unusual zoom range, 24mm being 6mm short of most standard kit zoom lens … Continue reading
One of the nice things about shooting with Pentax is that pretty much every lens that was made for K-mount will work on current DSLR cameras (the same can be said of M42 screw-mount with an adapter). There are probably a few exceptions, but I personally don’t know of any. This lens I’ll be looking at today is a fully manual telephoto prime lens with a large aperture. A lens … Continue reading