- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
Category Archives: Lens
The D-FA 100mm f2.8 WR Macro is one of the newer mid-range lenses from Pentax, which was based on a long line of 100mm macro lenses through the years. The main purpose of a lens like this is to have the ability to achieve 1:1 magnification of the subject, but also allow for a good amount of working distance from the subject thanks to the 100mm focal length. Macro lenses … Continue reading
In the current land of Pentax, the DA* 300mm F4 SDM is as long as new lenses get unless you have the time, money, and connections to custom order something longer directly from Pentax Japan. Even then I’ve only heard that is possible from what people say on Internet forums. Until around a half year ago, I managed with a Tamron AF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 LD telephoto zoom lens. Eventually I … Continue reading
I picked up a Pentax DA 14mm f2.8 lens used locally for a good price around a month ago. It’s a rectilinear (flat field) wide angle lens designed for APS-C sized imaging sensors with a sizable aperture for this type of lens. Normally, I’d shy away from APS-C only lenses as I try to buy with the future in mind, but out of current offerings from Pentax all of their … Continue reading