- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Category Archives: Lens
One of the nice things about shooting with Pentax is that pretty much every lens that was made for K-mount will work on current DSLR cameras (the same can be said of M42 screw-mount with an adapter). There are probably a few exceptions, but I personally don’t know of any. This lens I’ll be looking at today is a fully manual telephoto prime lens with a large aperture. A lens … Continue reading
The Zenitar was one of the first lenses I bought after getting a Pentax *ist DS kit in late 2005. While I’m not sure exactly why I opted for the Zenitar over something more practical, I ended up buying one new from an Ebay seller as it was cheap, said to be sharp, and interesting due to the fisheye feature. Technical specifications for the lens: Lens Mount: K-mount Lens Construction: … Continue reading
The DA 40mm f2.8 Limited on a Pentax *ist DS camera body shows just how small the lens is: When thinking of Pentax as a camera company a few things come to mind. Skipping ones not relevant to this article, one of the major defining properties of their gear are special pancake prime lenses that provide a quality camera lens with an especially small size. These lenses use a lens … Continue reading
The D-FA 100mm f2.8 WR Macro is one of the newer mid-range lenses from Pentax, which was based on a long line of 100mm macro lenses through the years. The main purpose of a lens like this is to have the ability to achieve 1:1 magnification of the subject, but also allow for a good amount of working distance from the subject thanks to the 100mm focal length. Macro lenses … Continue reading