- Did you find some of my content enjoyable, or I took photos of you that you liked? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
- CVFTA Food & Restaurant Excursion Articles
Save 10% on a Zenfolio gallery of your own by using my code: T5J-CD6-XKZ
Tagsvs walk walk and talk wallet water water proof water resistant weather proof weather resistant web website websites wg-2 wg-II what if wide angle wide aperture windows wireless wireless flash wisconsin wishes wishlist wizard wizard world wonders woot world worth wr write xml year yellow yn560 yongnuo youtube youtube video Z340 zeiss zenfolio zenitar ZINK zoom zoom lens
Category Archives: Studio
Continuing on with my studio practice, I decided to try my hand again at macro photography. Equipment: – Pentax K-5 Digital SLR Camera Body – Pentax D-FA 100mm f/2.8 Macro WR lens – Kenko Pz-Af 1.5x Teleplus SHQ tele-converter – Custom Brackets flash bracket with a Sigma EF-530 DG Super flash, the Sigma acted as the trigger for the other flash units. – 2x Yongnuo YN460-II flash on Flashpoint light … Continue reading
I decided to do more practice with the two off-camera flash units. This time I was using a single apple with a sheet of glass (glass from a simple picture frame) to play around with reflection and flash placement. The equipment: – Two Yongnuo YN460-II set in S1 mode at 1-3 bars of power. They were mounted on Flashpoint stands. – Camera was a K-5 and DA* 55mm f1.4 lens. … Continue reading
I wanted to get some practice today with using off-camera flash and food. Lighting can make or break a scene, so it’s always a good idea to get as much practice as possible with controlling light. My goals were to try and get some mood lighted images as well as fully lit images by relying on the two flash units as a primary light source. The equipment: Two Yongnuo YN460-II … Continue reading
I recently put together a basic home studio, so I could take some self-portraits. My goal here was to make post-processing a bit faster by having a uniform background and decent lighting. As this is a self-portrait setup, I wanted to implement a few tricks to make taking the photos easier and also get some nice creative framing without much repetition. First off, the camera setup: The photos above are … Continue reading