- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
Tag Archives: 100mm
I recently made a video about firmware v1.03. There are improvements in auto-focus performance, especially in live-view mode. Here is a link to full sized example photos on Flickr: Flickr Gallery Link You can pick this lens up on Amazon here. Here is a crop of one 100MM@f2 photo at 100% without additional editing: I’d personally consider that is producing a nice amount of detail, especially without any editing. There … Continue reading
Today I went out to a local park for the nice weather and to get some practice. This time I used two lenses that don’t get as much usage as some of my others. The 100mm f2.8 Macro and 10-17mm Fisheye lenses. Here are a few photos: A small photo can’t do justice to just how sharp that photo is at 100% detail. It was taken with the 100mm f2.8 … Continue reading
The D-FA 100mm f2.8 WR Macro is one of the newer mid-range lenses from Pentax, which was based on a long line of 100mm macro lenses through the years. The main purpose of a lens like this is to have the ability to achieve 1:1 magnification of the subject, but also allow for a good amount of working distance from the subject thanks to the 100mm focal length. Macro lenses … Continue reading