- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: 2011
I went to a local convention called Kollision Con on Saturday for a few hours. Here are the results of my effort. Youtube compilation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-21DA3E1eM I’ll be talking later about how that video was done. I set out to improve from my previous videos and I think I accomplished that. This time I ended up spending some money on the music along with more general effort on getting better … Continue reading
So I noticed a while back on Facebook that a camera store called Lundgrens was setting up a photo walk to coincide with something called the World Wide Photo Walk, so I signed up. It was fun to take photos around a great park in the area. If you happen to be one of the people I asked for a photo, send me an email and I’ll respond back with … Continue reading
Fall is usually a time for new camera announcements. Just recently Pentax France showed a promo PDF that hinted at a new camera body besides the Q and 645D. They have since modified the PDF and removed the hint, but it’s interesting at least. If you frequent PentaxForums.com, you will know a debate on Pentax Full-frame comes up every so often. As I’m a person who feels I could benefit … Continue reading
I compiled a video from the clips that I took Sunday at Wizard World’s Chicago Comic Con. Uploaded it to Youtube for your viewing pleasure! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoSwvV0apUg As you can see from this and past videos, I like upbeat fast paced dance style music. I also have been trying to use Creative Commons licensed music to avoid any unwanted headaches. So I think I improved a bit from my last video … Continue reading