- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
Tag Archives: 300mm
I finally completed processing my photos of the Rockford Airfest (Airshow) 2011. Any photographer will tell you that airshows require special care to avoid mounds of extra effort in post processing. This is primarily due to sensor dust and variation of exposure depending on the direction you are taking a photo. Even with new camera bodies that have dust removal mechanisms, it still isn’t enough to avoid the issue due … Continue reading
Recently I had a question about the Kenko teleconverter about if it functions with SDM lenses and if the teleconverter hurts image quality. I thought this was a good request and warranted an article or two on the blog. If you are not familiar with teleconverters (TC for short), they attach between the camera and lens allowing you more reach, or rather more magnification. Some people feel they are not … Continue reading
I’ve started trying to really get out into nature. My friends have been allowing me to tag along as they hunt, so here is how I have been gear wise. – Pentax K-7 camera body (weather resistant) – DA* 300mm F4 lens (weather resistant) – 1.5x Teleconverter with silicone tape wrapped around it. My first attempt at making it weather resistant. The camera still functions, so that’s a good sign! … Continue reading