- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: 31mm
A friend wanted to try out his new Sony NEX-5N camera, so we went out today to take some photos. I decided to go light and use the K-5 with FA 31mm f1.8 lens. That lens is one of the best lenses for most situations because the focal length equates to around 46mm on APS-C. Here are a few photos that I took:
Already another question and answer post! Keep them coming. 🙂 Sharing information is a great way for everyone to learn. Edit: I have to say, I like the way he thinks. Why waste money on an inferior lens if you will eventually replace it? Opting to start with that 50-135mm f2.8 lens was a good idea. I’d say, If you have the cash, it is often a good idea to … Continue reading
The Pentax FA 31mm f1.8 Limited was first offered in 2001 and is still in production as of 2011. It’s one of three FA Limited prime lenses. FA is the designator for full-frame lenses that are not specifically designed for digital cameras. FA Limited lenses come with film-era features like an aperture ring and all metal casings with an emphasis on a hand-assembled feel of quality. There aren’t many lenses … Continue reading
The question was brought up on Pentax Forums recently “Is the 31mm Limited really 2.8 times better than the 40mm Limited?” As you can guess, the debate has been raging on for many pages. Here are the resulting images tagged on Flickr. They are all full sized with EXIF for your viewing pleasure. Later in this article I proved a big table with each image and general information with links … Continue reading