- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Tag Archives: 85mm
Here is another learning series article and video. This time I go over the camera lens aperture. Youtube video link: The camera lens aperture is the variable opening inside the lens that lets more or less light into the camera. A small aperture has a larger number. See a full technical description of aperture on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aperture Also important is the f-number that explains what the aperture number means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-number … Continue reading
After being at a local Japanese garden a few days ago, we went to a local park that has a large amount of graffiti. I have some additional photos on this site from the same place, but I thought I’d add some from the recent trip as things change frequently. I used the FA* 85mm f1.4 and DA 14mm f2.8 lenses. The 85mm is frankly amazing at rendering pleasing backgrounds. … Continue reading