- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Tag Archives: aperture
Here is another learning series article and video. This time I go over the camera lens aperture. Youtube video link: The camera lens aperture is the variable opening inside the lens that lets more or less light into the camera. A small aperture has a larger number. See a full technical description of aperture on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aperture Also important is the f-number that explains what the aperture number means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-number … Continue reading
This was partly taken from my most recent book titled: “The Handbook of Photographing Arizona,” but I just made a Youtube video to supplement the information. I want to do a lot more learning and tutorial based videos in the future. The video on Youtube: The exposure triangle: All current cameras can manage exposure pretty well, so it isn’t bad to let your camera manage the details while you focus … Continue reading
More question and answer time! I answered this question before the last one I posted, but didn’t get around to posting this one. 🙂 question. having worked with a number of nice lenses, how big a difference would you say the difference between a 1.2 and a 2.8 aperture makes? I think it depends on what you are interested in doing. If you are not interested in super smooth background … Continue reading