- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
Tag Archives: boat
This was the last day on the ship. I mush have wanted to put in a good effort photography wise because the results are nice in my opinion, considering a full day sailing again. Here is the full set on Flickr. The 31mm Limited proved itself again in sharpness and contrast: One of my favorite areas of the ship, absolute forward: Ocean vistas… I really liked walking the top deck … Continue reading
The second day of the trip we boarded the boat and waited for it to sail off to our first destination, which was Coco Cay (technically it ended up being St. Martin due to bad weather in Coco Cay). The full set of images on flickr. A large Christmas tree was on the main street deck (level 5): I managed to get a few nice bird images when waiting for … Continue reading