- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: canon
Canon announced their new 6D full-frame camera body. You can see all of the detailed specifications here. You can see my article on the Nikon D600 here where I basically gave it a very positive outlook. While compromises were made with the D600, it still has enough from a value standpoint to be really appealing. The Canon 6D on the other hand has a suggested retail price of $2099 US, … Continue reading
I decided to do a quick test to see how my collection of 58mm UV filters damage image quality. I also took an image without a filter to see what difference using no filter makes. Why do I personally use filters? I want the added protection that a filter brings as well as the simplicity of cleaning a filter instead of the front element of the lens. I occasionally take … Continue reading
I noticed on PentaxForums about a unilateral price scheme in the USA. This pricing scheme just increased the price of many Pentax lenses, most especially the DA* line. No lenses went down in price. My opinion would be… What on Earth could Pentax USA/Ricoh be thinking? I wouldn’t normally post about the frequent fluctuating cost of camera equipment, but when a lens like the DA* 60-250mm goes up around $800 … Continue reading
So CP+ is under way and the announcements are starting to roll in. There is a lot being announced, so I’ll just talk about a few of the more interesting items. Sigma: They are starting to get it. Well starting to at least. Sigma SD1 – There is talk of a MSRP price reduction to $3300 by way of re-branding the camera “SD1 Merrill” edition. The problem is that they … Continue reading