- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
- Anime Milwaukee 2014 Photos
Tag Archives: chicago
A friend and I went to a large cosplay related gathering last weekend. It was located at Navy Pier in downtown Chicago. Here are the photos I had taken: Facebook Gallery (tag-able after “liking” the page) My Gallery Website (Larger photos available) Overall, the meetup went well. We had quite a few hours to take photos and enjoy what the location had to offer. There were some issues toward the … Continue reading
Please view this linked article on cvfta.blogspot.com for my writing on the restaurant and Chinatown in general. Yesterday, I met up with a group of friends to visit Chicago’s Chinatown area of the city. This was the first time I had been there, so I was pretty curious about the place. I decided to bring along two cameras and a backpack. Specifically, the Nikon D7000 and Optio WG-II. I even … Continue reading
I edited and uploaded the video that Mixed Visuals and I collaborated on for Anime World Chicago 2012. This video consists of 13 interviews with mostly cosplayers, but there are a few extras in there. The video will be cross posted on both Youtube channels and I plan on writing unique articles for each site (this site for the technical, and the other for a convention focus). You can see … Continue reading
I promoted this on my other outlets such as Twitter and Facebook, but I thought it would be nice to make an article as well. I’ll go into technical details after the highlight photos. Here is the entire gallery: http://gallery.photographybanzai.com/p278494301 Some highlights of the event: Situation: – We were there from around noon to 7pm. The beginning hours had a lot of strong harsh light we had to deal with, … Continue reading