- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: color
I was recently given the task to digitize transparent slides from the 1960s. The color transparency slides posed an interesting problem. Conventional scanning was difficult because the slides are small and are designed to be back-lit by a projector. There are dedicated devices available that can scan film negatives, but they are expensive and difficult to find. The standard scanner that I had wasn’t sufficient for the task because it … Continue reading
The Pentax K-r was discontinued recently, but before it goes off into the camera abyss of retired models… It is currently being offered at Walmart.com in a large number of colors they didn’t have in the USA before. Walmart shop link. Right now they have blue, brown, gold, green, dark blue, pink, purple, silver, and yellow. So what would a guy like with cameras like the black semi-pro K-5 and … Continue reading