- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: convention
I was around Anime Milwaukee on Saturday the 15th for a few hours. I didn’t have plans to attend, but on a whim, I was able to attend with a few friends that had planned on going. Check out the photos below. Main gallery page Facebook gallery (Tagging is possible after you “like” the page) As for equipment, I used the D600 and 50mm f1.8 lens exclusively. I had brought … Continue reading
I’ll be attending Katsucon 2013. It is a large convention in the National Harbor, MD area. I’ll, of course, be taking cosplay photos for a good amount of the convention. I’m open for short photo sessions and my usual impromptu pictures. This will be quite a long trip, but I’ve managed it before with the same travel friend for Otakon back in 2011. I’m going to try to pack as … Continue reading
Please read the related article on cvfta.blogspot.com for a convention report and more information that isn’t technical. Convention Photos: Photography Banzai: Friday, Saturday, Maid Cafe, Masquerade, Sunday Gallery Site: Friday, Saturday, Maid Cafe, Masquerade, Sunday Facebook (tag-able): Friday, Saturday, Maid Cafe, Masquerade, Sunday I ended up with around 715 photos and a few video clips. My technique was varied and depended on the level of effort at any given point … Continue reading
Please check out my convention report on cvfta.blogspot.com for more information about the convention. Another convention done with more photos to show everyone! This time I was fully loaded with equipment. Two camera bodies, a number of lenses, and two flash units. I managed a pretty elaborate setup for 1 1/2 days, but eventually pared it down to less than half. I’ll get to the technical side of things after … Continue reading