- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: cruise
This was the last day on the ship. I mush have wanted to put in a good effort photography wise because the results are nice in my opinion, considering a full day sailing again. Here is the full set on Flickr. The 31mm Limited proved itself again in sharpness and contrast: One of my favorite areas of the ship, absolute forward: Ocean vistas… I really liked walking the top deck … Continue reading
Not too many photos on the 24th. We started sailing back to Florida on the 24th, so more ship photos. They had another event on the main street deck (5) which was pretty interesting. Everything from towel folding to food carving demonstrations were being shown. By then they started selling cheaper merchandise such as watches and womens’ accessories. The full set of images on Flickr. A self portrait of sorts. … Continue reading
After St. Martin, we went directly to our second and last port of call, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands (18°20’N 64°55’W). According to the wiki, the island was acquired in 1917 as part of a defensive strategy. Residents were given US citizenship in 1927. View the full set of images on Flickr. We opted again for a tour, but this time we didn’t have anything scheduled. We eventually had a … Continue reading
On day 4, I didn’t take any photos which is why I’m skipping it. For day 5 we arrived at our first port of call. It’s an island called St. Martin / Sint Maarten that is located in the Caribbean sea (coordinates 18°01’N 63°03’W). Here is the full set of images on Flickr. The highlight of the trip was a tour of our island by an American expatriate named Jose … Continue reading