- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: digicam
The Pentax WG-2 has a special macro configuration that allows some unique images. In addition to the lens being capable of a 1cm macro mode, the camera comes with 6 while LED lights that surround the front element of the lens. This allows these extreme close ups to have sufficient light. Here is a picture of the camera’s lens and macro lights: The white circles surrounding the lens glass are … Continue reading
I recently consigned my last DSLR camera body. While I am still hanging onto some lenses for a potential local sale, I wanted to move forward with selling as much of my equipment as possible. I do have a very old digicam that I mostly used in 2006, but I thought something low cost, yet new, would be a good idea. The Optio WG-II line just dropped in price at … Continue reading
A friend offered me a ticket to a local hockey game. I was initially really excited because I though I could get some great photos of the event. My excitement lessened a bit when I saw this on their website. Cameras, Video Cameras, Audio Recorders Cameras are permitted at Rockford IceHogs games. Cameras with lenses that are 3 or more inches in length are not allowed. Video cameras and audio … Continue reading
If you haven’t noticed, Pentax will be joining the small sized mirror-less interchangeable lens camera club. There is a lot of information out for the camera excluding sample photos. Here are a few images borrowed from Pentax USA and the USA president Ned’s blog: Now I’ll give some opinion on what I see as the positives and negatives of this new camera and lens system… First off, I’ll go over … Continue reading