- My Canon EOS M50 Hybrid Camera Settings
- Photoshoot in the Snow, Rain, and Wind
- Sony A7 Hands-On And Opinion
- Perseverance, Perspective, and Determination
- Photographer Meetups and Tough Memories
- Canon EOS R Hands-On And Opinion
- Nikon Z7 Hands-On and Opinion
- Canon EF-M 32mm f1.4 STM Lens | First Look & Hands-On Tests
- Whatever, I’m going all in on EF-M camera gear!
- Does the EF-M camera system have a future? (EOS M)
Tag Archives: ebook
I decided to put another one of my books on this website. I wrote this back in 2010 – 2011. I’ve evolved as a (convention/cosplay) photographer a lot since then, but it is still worth a read. Convention Photography (Click here to read the book.) Description: Learn all about the exciting subculture that is convention photography! Straight from the experiences of a long time convention attendee, He has spent years … Continue reading
Any interest in reading the science fiction book I wrote in 2012? I just put the entire text on my website. I’d rather have it be read than sit on Amazon with little attention: http://photographybanzai.com/creator-sky-book/ You can hate me for the cliffhanger ending later.