- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
Tag Archives: evening
I’m a bit back logged on photo excursion postings. This one was at a local parked called Aldeen that has a few interesting water retention structures as well as some nice green space. I was using the Pentax K-5 and DA* 55mm f1.4 lens. It was around sunset, so eventually auto-focus became a big challenge. In addition to that, I was using a friend’s Yongnuo flash units and RF wireless … Continue reading
Like any photography at around sunset or sunrise, it’s a unique and wonderful time to take photos. The sky of Arizona turns into a mixture of strong blue with deep yellow. The yellow casts a tint to everything around making it seemingly glow. Not often are there clouds, so the true vibrant color is there on the forefront. I stayed out one evening toward the end of sunset and managed … Continue reading