- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: experiment
Now that the Pentax Q has started shipping, there is a lot more information available. I mentioned the Q back in June and I think a lot of what I said is still valid. I’m personally still on the middle road with the Q. I see positive aspects, but at the current price and lacking a few Pentax features (WR for example) it isn’t something I would be willing to … Continue reading
Here is a link to my first article as well as the reason I’m doing the test. Thanks to a good tip from a user at a forum I frequent, I decided to test with just the FA 50mm f1.4 lens on both bodies. The difference this time is that I covered the data connections between the cameras and lens for the second sample set. Reason for the testing: Find … Continue reading
To follow up on my article here about the possibility that camera manufacturers are upping ISO behind the scenes with older wide aperture lenses, I attempted to do a test with two of my lenses and the two camera bodies I have. The test components: – K-7 camera body (CMOS type imaging sensor) – K10D camera body (CCD type imaging sensor) – Chinon 55mm f1.7 (M42 Screwmount + K-adapter designed … Continue reading
Astrophotography has always been one of those areas that I’ve wanted to spend time on but rarely have. I always thought the cost of entry was really high (it can be) and the time of day best to take photos has been prohibitive. Forgoing the advanced methods and tools, I have put some time into the subject… My first attempt in recent memory was in May 2010, which resulted in … Continue reading