- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: filter
I decided to do a quick test to see how my collection of 58mm UV filters damage image quality. I also took an image without a filter to see what difference using no filter makes. Why do I personally use filters? I want the added protection that a filter brings as well as the simplicity of cleaning a filter instead of the front element of the lens. I occasionally take … Continue reading
I returned from the trip Sunday night. Started looking through the photos and some look pretty good, although I had a few issues I’ll go over in the coming weeks through articles on the site. Quick tip: Don’t use clear lens filters. I had a higher-end clear “digital” lens filter on the FA 31mm Limited and it caused very bad flare/reflections in some situations (reflections off of the filter were … Continue reading
All items are in and ready for the trip! I think I’ve got all of my bases covered in focal length and maximum aperture. I’m looking forward to giving my two new recruits (31mm and 50-200mm) a full run-through. I’ve decided to take: DA 14mm f2.8 – Rectilinear wide angle should be great for taking images on the ship, and of course landscape vistas. FA 31mm f1.8 Limited – All … Continue reading