- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
Tag Archives: fixed
I received my K-5 back from service yesterday. Thanks to David from Camera Craft for making it as easy as possible. The camera took around 2 months to get fixed, which was a inconvenience to say the least. The camera appears to be functioning properly so far. The only thing I noticed was that I had to add +8 to the global lens correction to get proper focus. It’s just … Continue reading
This Sigma lens came out around 2004 as a reasonably priced higher-end zoom lens specifically designed for digital SLR cameras. It has a maximum aperture of f2.8 throughout the entire zoom range, which is its claim to fame to being considered a higher-end lens. The reason it was lower priced probably had something to do with the unusual zoom range, 24mm being 6mm short of most standard kit zoom lens … Continue reading