- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
Tag Archives: full frame
Canon announced their new 6D full-frame camera body. You can see all of the detailed specifications here. You can see my article on the Nikon D600 here where I basically gave it a very positive outlook. While compromises were made with the D600, it still has enough from a value standpoint to be really appealing. The Canon 6D on the other hand has a suggested retail price of $2099 US, … Continue reading
As I’m sure most of the people who read this site know, the Nikon D600 was announced recently. The simple fact you need to know is that it is an enthusiast level full-frame camera. Not only that, but the starting price of $2099 in the USA is the lowest a full-frame (FF) camera has been offered for from release (technically, the Sony A850 that bombed was $2000?). This camera is … Continue reading
Fall is usually a time for new camera announcements. Just recently Pentax France showed a promo PDF that hinted at a new camera body besides the Q and 645D. They have since modified the PDF and removed the hint, but it’s interesting at least. If you frequent PentaxForums.com, you will know a debate on Pentax Full-frame comes up every so often. As I’m a person who feels I could benefit … Continue reading
As I’m sure you have realized by now, I primarily used Pentax equipment. I also spend time reading forums like pentaxforums.com with the lively equipment centric debates. I would like to eventually offer more content on this site for all brands, but I will need to make some connections before that can happen. Well anyways, here is another post about Pentax I was writing up for a forum topic. It … Continue reading