- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
Tag Archives: google
I was planning this application since I made the histogram one. Actually, my initial idea was to make a “histogram game” where the user would find out if their photo histogram was considered “good” by the software. I had some of the app written by copying existing code and modifying it, but I kept putting the project off. In retrospect I probably felt the app wasn’t exciting enough to bother … Continue reading
If you frequent my website, you will know that I visited Arizona in October to see my aunt and uncle. I took a lot of photos with the intention of using some of them for content and products my uncle and I had planned. Our first joint product is a calendar entitled (click below for more info): Arizona Mile Markers…and the Wonders in Between… My uncle decided which images were … Continue reading
It’s getting close to October. That was the month I started this site last year. While I’ve had a few different photography sites over the years, this one has been the largest by far in content and page visits. I thought it would be fun to show some stats about the site from October 23rd 2010 – August 2011, so basically 11 months of information from Google Analytics to go … Continue reading
Thanks to a tip from Nathan Stitt who also writes about photography and happens to be a Pentaxian, I started using Google’s web-based reader to stay current on web-blogs and sites related to photography online. I’ve never been one to frequently read blogs, but I’ve always spent a good deal of time reading up on the methods and science behind photography. I do recognize the merit individual photo bloggers bring … Continue reading