- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: hoya
I decided to do a quick test to see how my collection of 58mm UV filters damage image quality. I also took an image without a filter to see what difference using no filter makes. Why do I personally use filters? I want the added protection that a filter brings as well as the simplicity of cleaning a filter instead of the front element of the lens. I occasionally take … Continue reading
It’s official. The assets of Pentax, both in Japan and the 9 subsidiaries, are transfered to Ricoh on October 1st. No real useful information for users of Pentax, but a few interesting bits of information to mention. Pentax consists of around 1900 employees. So all of our neat photography tools come from the efforts of 1900 people. Manufacture and sales of optical equipment such as digital cameras, binoculars and lenses … Continue reading
As I’m a believer in going to the source to make sure things go well, I just sent a general inquiry email to Ricoh Japan. For people who are actually good at Japanese, pardon my low quality letter. I think it good enough to get my point across though. If you see odd squares and such below in my letter to Ricoh, that means your computer can’t display Japanese because … Continue reading
Pentax will be part of Ricoh by October… Huh? While not unexpected, it is a little abrupt. Ritax? Pencoh? Nope… Here is Ricoh’s full press release in PDF format. “On completion of the Acquisition, Ricoh will begin to use the PENTAX brand name for some of its digital camera products, and HOYA will continue to use the PENTAX brand name for their endoscopes and other products. Furthermore, with the Acquisition, … Continue reading