- Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM Review
- 2018 Anime Central Open Shoot
- Nikon D500 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony DSC-HX80 Hands-On and Opinion
- Nikon Red D3400 Hands-On and Opinion
- Sony A9 Hands-On and Opinion
- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
Tag Archives: illinois
What is SoyCon? (taken from their website): SoyCon is a 2-day annual cosplay gathering event full of food, photos, and fun. This event is the best way for everyone to come out and socialize with fans alike. There’s also events for attendees to participate in. Events such as roleplay battles, costume contest, and a variety acts show. Come on down to SoyCon: The Largest Cosplay Gathering of The Midwest! Photos … Continue reading
So I noticed a while back on Facebook that a camera store called Lundgrens was setting up a photo walk to coincide with something called the World Wide Photo Walk, so I signed up. It was fun to take photos around a great park in the area. If you happen to be one of the people I asked for a photo, send me an email and I’ll respond back with … Continue reading
I’m back from the 3-day Anime convention in Rosemont Illinois. Started processing photos, but it is slow work. I tweak every image by hand in Adobe camera raw and sometimes make a few modifications once the image is opened up in Photoshop. A a few highlight photos from Friday (day 1): As you can see, I forced myself to use the flash in some situations. The Sigma did well considering … Continue reading