- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
- RedBull Battlegrounds Detroit 2014
- Anime Central 2014 Photos (ACEN)
- My Photoshop tips when editing cosplay photos.
Tag Archives: iso
This was partly taken from my most recent book titled: “The Handbook of Photographing Arizona,” but I just made a Youtube video to supplement the information. I want to do a lot more learning and tutorial based videos in the future. The video on Youtube: The exposure triangle: All current cameras can manage exposure pretty well, so it isn’t bad to let your camera manage the details while you focus … Continue reading
Dx0 mark released their data on the D7000 recently. Comparing the K-5 we see that… The K-5 comes out on top in most of the tests. Pentax has some fine programmers and engineers for sure given they were working with pretty much the same physical sensor as the Nikon camp was. Overall score: +2 points Portrait color depth: +0.2 bits Landscape dynamic range: +0.2 Evs Sports Low ISO: -5 ISO … Continue reading
Here is a link to my first article as well as the reason I’m doing the test. Thanks to a good tip from a user at a forum I frequent, I decided to test with just the FA 50mm f1.4 lens on both bodies. The difference this time is that I covered the data connections between the cameras and lens for the second sample set. Reason for the testing: Find … Continue reading
To follow up on my article here about the possibility that camera manufacturers are upping ISO behind the scenes with older wide aperture lenses, I attempted to do a test with two of my lenses and the two camera bodies I have. The test components: – K-7 camera body (CMOS type imaging sensor) – K10D camera body (CCD type imaging sensor) – Chinon 55mm f1.7 (M42 Screwmount + K-adapter designed … Continue reading