- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Tag Archives: japanese
I had checked the forecast a day or two before and noticed a moderate chance of showers. My decision was to use only the K-5 and DA* 55mm f1.4 lens. We ended up having some light showers once or twice while at the garden, so that decision worked out. I just kept using the camera as normal without any issues while the rain was coming down. The nice thing about … Continue reading
A friend of mine set up a meetup at a local garden. We had initially intended to have this meetup focus on cosplay photography, but as things work out often in Rockford, only one cosplayer was able to make it. The largest issue being that most people in the convention scene live in the Chicago area. I’ll admit it is difficult sometimes making the 90 mile trip to the Chicago … Continue reading
When thinking practical photography, the first thing that comes to mind is convenience. The less that gets in your way, the better you can accomplish what you have in mind with as little hassle as possible. While using convenient equipment is important, using what you have to do the job is important too. – Use the equipment you have on hand. Don’t waste time looking for the perfect piece of … Continue reading
I made a parody TV advertisement commercial for Pentax DSLR cameras. Why? I thought up the idea a few days ago and though it would be fun to make. Titled: “PENTAX CM もじり ペンタックス・コマーシャル” Check it out on Youtube (watch it in 720p): 冗談、けどPENTAXは素敵なカメラ物ですね。 www ビデオの日本語が悪い、ごめんなさい。 This is a parody video “CM” commercial with Pentax as the subject. My initial idea was a lot more involved, but this idea came after … Continue reading