- c2e2 2018 Saturday Photos!
- I’ve been really working on my Youtube channel lately!
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
Tag Archives: k-30
I was able to have a brief hands on with the new Pentax K-30 camera body at Camera Craft Inc. in Rockford, Illinois. Here are a few photos of the camera: My overall impressions: – The camera feels a lot more solid than I expected it to be. Of course, the casing is all plastic, but it has a solid feel to it. From what I can recall from the … Continue reading
I saw that Pentax Japan will be having more K-30 camera colors than the black, white, and blue we will get over here (again). http://www.pentax.jp/japan/products/k-30/color/index.html The color that stands out the most for me is the military green. It’s pretty appealing. The added bonus is that I could see it being the Master Chief’s camera of choice (main character from the popular HALO games)… Here is an image to illustrate … Continue reading
Update: See official information on PentaxForums.com EDIT: Some updates for new information… Specifications so far I personally think are valid: – Traditional digital SLR camera. – 16 Mega-pixel sensor with video capabilities like the K-01 – Weather resistant (Pentax WR). – Uses AA or rechargeable batteries. Basically the same power system as the K-r. – ISO range from 100 to 25600. – Black, white, and blue body panels in the … Continue reading