- Did you find some of my content enjoyable? Consider a donation to help further my photo work.
- SD Card Speed Test Roundup October 2017
- Yongnuo 100mm f2 Lens Details
- It’s been a while! (Cosplay Photos)
- Editing Tip: Using a game controller to review and cull photos.
- 2015 Botanic Gardens Cosplay
- June Starved Rock Photoshoot
- Motorcycle Model Photoshoots
- Anime Central 2015 Photos
- Getting photos organized into date specific folders.
Tag Archives: k-5
I had checked the forecast a day or two before and noticed a moderate chance of showers. My decision was to use only the K-5 and DA* 55mm f1.4 lens. We ended up having some light showers once or twice while at the garden, so that decision worked out. I just kept using the camera as normal without any issues while the rain was coming down. The nice thing about … Continue reading
Quick access links: History Personal appeal. Body design and control. Issues. Considering a switch to Pentax? K-5 ISO Examples. Conclusion. Technical Specifications. History: While the K-7 was being developed in between the Hoya acquisition, the K-5 was a full Hoya/Pentax product. It is unclear whether Hoya put any input in on the K-5, but the results probably speak for themselves. The K-5 is a revisionary upgrade with focused improvements on … Continue reading
http://www.1001noisycameras.com/2011/11/black-friday-camera-specials-situation-room.html Noisy Cameras is quite a resource for news and other tidbits of information in the camera world. I noticed on their site along with places like pentaxforums.com that the Pentax K-5 will be going on sale today. While I’m not in the market for new gear, I do usually follow pricing on the equipment I use so I know when something is a good deal or not. Under the … Continue reading
Quite the title, eh? It’s well known that the DA* 55mm f1.4 SDM lens is the successor to the FA* 85mm f1.4 lens. The difference is that the DA* 55mm lens is designed to take the crop factor into account to give the user an equivalent of 85mm on all current Pentax cameras. So I was thinking today, why not compare the two lenses, but instead of a direct comparison, … Continue reading